You can tell it's full-in gardening/holiday season because this past month I didn't collect nearly as many articles related to sustainable gardening in Calgary. Gardeners just aren't posting as frequently these days! And why would we? The season is too short to be spending too much time on the computer if you ask me.
But here's what I did find. To get them in "real time", you can follow my Facebook page.
Blogs and Blooms
- Beets and Other Bouquet Ideas - great idea!? Why not a healthy bouquet of beets?
A Way to Garden
- My Fall Vegetable Garden Plans - Margaret's growing season is longer than ours but there are still some useful tips here
- Garden Edging, Clean Lines for your Landscape - This article missed one option: using nothing and just cutting a clean edge between lawn and garden a couple of times a season. It looks great and is cheap!
- Are you ready to lose the lawn? - Inspiring photos of lawnless yards with lots of character.
- Plants for your pathway - Of the plants shown in this article, I grow woolly thyme between my pavers in the vegetable garden, and I have turfgrass growing between hopscotch stepping stones in the back lawn. How 'bout you?