painted sage, cleome and alpine strawberry seeds planted as of Feb 7.
Ah, it feels good to be playing in dirt again! (OK, growing mix is not real dirt but let's not get technical at this point...)
from the archives:
- How to winter sow seeds in a milk jug
- seeds I've ordered for 2011
- When to plant vegetable seeds in Calgary
- How to winter sow seeds from Urban Sustainable Living
- sowing seeds indoors from Urban Sustainable Living
- 10 Seed-starting tips from Fine Gardening magazine
- Seed-starting strategies from Vegetable Gardener magazine
- Estimating viability - how long do seeds last? from A Way to Garden
If you would like a beautiful and successful garden that nourishes body and soul, view My Services for consultation details.